In this project we learned about Climate Change, the carbon cycle, how the amount of pollution we have added is currently affecting the human populus. To show Our understanding of these topics my group created a prototype of a machine that works to take carbon emissions out of the air which helps because the human race has put 50 gigatons of extra carbon into the carbon cycle, which keeps heat trapped on the earth and heats up the ocean which slows down the oceanic currents which is causing strange and unpredictable weather patterns. When the weather patterns change this rapidly it can cause curtain climate to become unstable and start to change and if the animals don't have enough time to evolve with the climat their in they will eventually die out as a species.
- What is climate change and how is it different from global warming?
- Why should we care about climate change, now, when it's been happening naturally since the Earth began?
- How does your project demonstrate your understanding of climate change?
- What was your largest area of growth during this project?
- What was your greatest strength during this project?